html>
Cik Capital F
takk sengaje
19 November 2011 | 8:04 PTG | 0 comments
Hye ..
Assalamualaikum ~ jwb jgn ta jwb ..

ny my first post in this blog .. blog ny dibuat dgn tidakk disengaje-kan .. [sbnrnye ta tawu nk tlis pe ny] hehe .. oke lha , blom terpikir nk tlis pe agy .. huhu .. btw epy holidays for uollss yg bce my first post ny ..

papaii ~

Label:


Older Post | Newer Post
HyeHye Friends !
Heyy there , Welcome to my blog . Youu can call me Teyha . Just a simple girl . I'm 15 y/o on 5 Sept :) Single and available . Haha :D Hope you enjoy it ! Luv u olls damn muchhie . Don't forget to follow me kay . Just leave ur link at the Shoutbox if u want me to follow youu back :D k babaii <3


Navigations ~~

Owner Link Tales


Talk Talk Here


Thanks !
Skin By Ezatee
Edited By Cik Capital F
Heyyo ! ||Welcome to Cik Capital F blog||follow me if u like this blog okay . if u doesn't like this blog , u can lift ur foot . haha . babaii Follow me? | Dashboard